This fairly new Marina is big and fancy. It has plenty of room for bigger pleasure crafts, and some room for smaller yachts. It is spacious and clean and very secure. The port and surrounded villa's are only accessible for residents and yachtsmen. The staff is friendly and professional, they speak English, French and Arabic.
- The restaurants and cafe's aren't open yet, but they plan to open this year. (doubt if that will really happen this fast)
- The showers and toilets are already in dilapidated state, due to poor quality.
- The port is easy to enter and up to 7 bft it should not cause troubles.
- With south winds some swell enters the first bassin, and with strong North-Westerlies there is some salt spray coming over the pier
- Hauling out is possible, there is a 50 ton Travel lift and a ship chandler on location.