Pigeon Island/Melendure, Guadeloupe.
1. Pigeon Island has over 10 large buoys for visitors, good buoys in 5-8m within 100m of beach.
2. Good snorkelling at north end of island 1-5m.
3. Boat boys linked to “Paradise Beach Resort” (just a restaurant but good food and a family run business!) on the mainland and will pick up and drop off if using the restaurant (no charge).
4. Good holding in 5m/ Sand off Deefers dive centre at west end of bay.
5. Good dive Centre, friendly staff and very good dive sites – Japanese Garden particularly good for corals.