1. Uneven and rocky bottom, close in on south side of channel in 5-67m; better to use the buoys to avoid getting the anchor trapped under a rock ledge.
2. Several buoys marked with size and weight limit (33 feet and 14 tons) but bay full of buoys albeit not many free while we were in.
3. Safe dinghy jetty on waterfront.
4. Clearance on-line in the Pelican gift shop (turn right on main street from dinghy jetty). Simple process (Euro 4).
5. Immigration office at car park appears to have closed and all done on-line.
6. Very good bakery/boulangerie and patisserie on main street opposite jetty.
7. Good albeit small supermarket, good value frozen magret de canard! Turn left on high street from jetty and then right and left after 100m – near library.