American Yacht Harbour, St Thomas, USVI 180 20’.89N – 640 46’.35W
1. Expensive; US$98 per night plus electricity and water – for a 39 foot yacht.
2. Berths on fixed concrete pontoons (short 30ft) with pillar at stern. Potential to get toe rail trapped under bottom edge of pontoon on rising tide or with surges.
3. Water and electricity on pontoons.
4. Easily accessible fuel berth.
5. Good facilities ashore with very good walk in medical centre across the road, good chandlers, shopping centre, bars and restaurants surrounding marina office.