We are currently in bassin No1, Rochefort and can confirm:
1. There is now only one lifting bridge and it is between the two bassins
2. The port facilities are under the capitainerie adjacent to the cranes. Access to the facilities is via a security fob obtainable from the capitainerie.
3. It is believed that the port has been dredged since 2016 and that there is now sufficient water at all times.
4. There is a launderette and boulangerie adjacent to the NW corner of Bassin Bourgainville
5. The aerial photograph on P281 is quite out of date, it shows two lifting bridges and the river pontoon is significantly longer in the upstream direction